I have been tagged on Facebook at least 5 or 6 times… so I have finally finished my list and I am posting it here for your enjoyment.
25. I always wanted to be a music teacher.
24. My husband and I were high school and college sweethearts (with a few break ups in the early years)
23. When I started college (working toward a degree in Music Ed) I always said I would NEVER teach middle school. It was my first job and I loved it!
22. I owned and ran my own business for 8 years.
21. I have traveled to 11 countries. This year I hope to add 2 more to the list.
20. When I was growing up my family took long vacations in our motor home all across the country. It was WONDERFUL and I miss it! We even spent Christmas one year in the camper.
19. When I first came to OU (Boomer Sooner), Robert insisted that I buy season tickets to the football games. The cost for a season pass for student tickets was $40. I thought that was really expensive for 6 games. Why would I want to do that?!
18. I love watching old musicals. My favorite is Singin’ in the Rain.
17. I type pretty fast but make lots of mistakes. This is very annoying to my husband.
16. I love movies- all kinds, except horror films. They give me nightmares.
15. I confess, I am a Trekie. Is that how you spell it? I have never written it down. I hope it will make my dad proud. I have seen all of the Star Trek Movies (more than once) and I avidly watched Star Trek the Next Generation. Someone I know has several seasons on DVD here in Albania. My husband is opposed to the idea of me borrowing them.
14. I don’t bathe my kids every night. I never have. I know this seems wrong to some people. Now that we live in Albania, my boys shower only twice a week and Jadyn takes a bath only once a week. I hope you won’t judge me.
13. I used to travel a lot with my job. It meant that I was away from my family for a few days a month. I miss that.
12. I didn’t really know how to cook “from scratch” until I moved to Albania. I am now of the mind that anything made from a box or a can is “fast food.”
11. I used to drive around Wal-mart parking lots looking for the closest parking space because I did not want to walk that far. Now I will walk 20 minutes each way for a “short” errand.
10. I love to read…. lots and lots of books.
9. I love to buy and collect books…I have learned this from my dad.
8. I miss my mom everyday.
7. I hate folding laundry. And this is the one things I do almost every day. Hmmmm
6. I have found a new passion and enjoyment in writing.
5. I like to be organized and to have a plan. It gives me the illusion of control.
4. I think everyone should have professional counseling a few times in their life. We all have baggage …. need to unpack it every few years.
3. I love reading and studying the Bible. Beth Moore is my hero.
2. I am completely and totally changed by adopting my youngest child. It has changed the way I love all my children.
1. I love my husband…. he is my rock.